16 August 2008

Rossana's New Behaviors

I woke up today with lot of thankfulness for this wonderful day that I am going to experience.

Yesterday, I encountered some unpleasant event and I had not been able to clear them for sometime until this morning I woke up. Last night before I go to sleep, I was telling myself that I will be fine and in my dream I can learnt to let go. I know anger create angry situation, therefore I pray that good thoughts will dissolve the negativities I had.

I’m in the process of positive change and I experience love wherever I go and now I’m going to create a wonderful job. I love and approve myself and I trust the process of life to bring me the best. In the infinite of life where I am, all is perfect. Each moment of my life is fresh and abundant. This is a new day, is a new me. I can think differently, act differently and all will add the wonderful me. Peace begins with me.

Some of my new behaviors:
01. 5 minutes break for 2 hours working and I’ll return to work fresh.
02. Say positive affirmation to myself every hour.
03. Go to sleep with loving thoughts every night.
04. Release people who have negative thoughts from my surrounding.
05. Thank everyone that I meet today.
06. Say a little prayer for the earth each morning.

No comments: