17 August 2008

Experiencing Miracle

I had wonderful weekends, what about you?
Something amazing happened to me on sat. Have you ever experience the kind of joy when you met someone whom you lost contact with for many years ???
Few years back, my mom had an unusual reunion with her lady boss, they lost touch for almost 30 years and with great blessing, you got back together. This is a perfect example of miracle.

16 August 2008, I experienced miracle. 7 years ago, I met this inspiring lady. Jacqueline was the tour guide of my Secondary 4 Geography education trip. That was the first time and the last time I met her and I always wanted to find her, but we did not exchange contact back then, so….

7 year later, in the ordinary old ballroom, I met her. I knew it was her, I can’t be wrong. I walked up to her to ask if she is Jacqueline. She had a little recollection of me initially, “you look familiar”. We were in the same training, training to be mentor. We had a long chat, I was thanking her for the trip as it is definitely one of the factor that keep my friendship with my secondary school friends bonded for so many years.

Perhaps, this is the result of positive thoughts.
Thank you so much for this reunion. Thank you.

No comments: