03 July 2008

End of Story - Stupid Liar !!!!!

We started to unfold the lies, which at the end of the day, we lost count of the number of lies he told. What a pathological liar….
Just 11 years old and such a great liar, I can’t imagine what this child will grow up to be. For the past few days, I feel like I was in an episode of Criminal’s Mind. I guess the worst part was that towards the end, his mother was the one indulging his behavior. Perhaps, it is difficult for the mother to accept the behavior of the child. Plus I guess the mother isn’t resourceful enough to handle the child or maybe the mother is just in her own denial.

For all the cases I handled, I would say that he holds the no. 1 in lying. To me, I can tolerate slow learner and mental disorders children, but for smart and intelligent child who manipulate others. My philosophy is that if I work with children, the parents must give consent to any intervention, if not I will not work with the child and parent.

~End of June Camp Season~

Now is the time to have some fun.
I’m located at Lake Lido, Sukabumi – Indonesia. I just went out to the night market just outside the hotel. There wasn’t anything that caught my attention in the market, but just as when we were about to leave the night market, I saw a road side stall selling steam peanuts. That’s my favorite, and it remind me about my childhood whereby my grandfather will pass me the freshly pluck out peanuts and my mom will take home to steam for me. So we brought 2 big bags of peanuts back to the hotel. As we were walking back, we found that most of the peanuts weren’t really cooked. And guess what…
We went back to the hotel room, and pour all the peanuts into the kettle, put water and boil. Cranky !!!! but it worked and it was really fun doing things out of the norm. =)

No comments: