23 July 2008

The Natural, Un-natural Self

By nature, I'm some one who don't really plan.. I love random and I like unexpected situation. BUT my reality requires my to plan A LOT.
I was just telling a friend of mine that I'm planning to get married at the age of 28.
So he was aksing, aren't you suppose not like planning and you are planning to get married, just as I wanted to share more about me dream ... he stopped me...

My godfather wrote an email to me this afternoon and REMINDED me that I need to take time off to find a boyfriend and he added that.. "don't tell me that you don't want to get married". In my mind, I was .... "what's the rush..."

Perhaps, we are at the age whereby soon, we will be going through the phase of “leaving home” setting our own family, we start to plan. One of my dreams is to have 5 children. Whenever people hear that, their eyes and mouth will be wide open! YES! I want to have 5 children. My ultimate dream in life is to have a warmth loving family, 5 children and my lovely husband. I said before, the moment I have my first child (before age 30), I will leave my full time work. I see myself as a therapist and I want to work for myself.

Having landed property (Semi D or Town House), with a little mini zoo at home, I had even plan for the animal that I want to keep. There will be 5 rabbits (the color will be: Cream, coffee, hazelnut), 5 tortoises (land tortoises), 2 dogs, hamsters and fishes. One of the floors in my house will be used as classrooms or therapy room. I will work during my free time, I will have classes at home while I take care of my children. A typical home-maker, preparing healthy breakfast for my lovely husband and children, in the evening, teach my children and prepare sumptuous dinner for them. Meanwhile, I’ll write books (need to have income to raise my children). My mini zoo and garden (will have organic plants at home) will be my therapy area. And my eldest child is about 15 I’ll start to lecture in open-university (night classes).

No comments: