12 July 2008

10 Amazing things in 5 days !!!

Hi People !!!
How is the world treating you ???
I have been in total amazing / mind blowing world of my own with my very first backpacking buddy Trina. There are a lot of first time !!!

10 amazing things that I did over the past 5 days in Indonesia.
Counting Down with excitement ….

10. Travel from Jakarta to Jogja to Pangandaran without PLANing. (that is so exciting and my buddy and I underestimate those places, many of time, we need to run around finding accommodation)
09. Eating the road side food in Yogyakarta
08. Shopping in Ambasador (the “pirated” building in Jakarta)
07. Bargain in Maliboro Shopping Mall
06. Took public bus no 5 by the road side.
05. Dinner at Steak-house (The place whereby I fell deeply in love with the furniture)
04. Breakfast in Mini Tinga à lovely home-stay that serves fantastic breakfast
03. Taking 3 buses to reach Pramanan Temple!!! (in total from Borobudur to Pramanana is 6 buses !!!)
02. Swimming in Green Canyon à you got to see the pictures when I upload them.
01. Ride a motorbike without license in Pangandaran

I just can’t wait for Trina to pass me the pictures so that I can upload them…
Pen off for now ….
Time for my Tolak Angin ….. *cough cough*

No comments: