01 June 2008

When Love Knocks at Your Door

Good Day
I happened to flip the book my lecturer gave me, “When Love Knocks at Your Door”.
To me, it is a simple book and yet has great meaning.
When love, so what’s love.

Rule No. 01: The important thing about love is not what you want, but why you want it.
Rule No. 02: Before you give yourself to love, think about which part of self you want to keep.
Rule No. 03: Love makes all things easy only if you know how.
Rule No. 04: Love is a gift from the heart. Treasure it.
Rule No. 05: Understand what you want and what other people want. Give room for growth.
Rule No. 06: Love is a special kind of feeling not a though. No point to reason with it.
Rule No. 07: Love has many dates not planned on a calendar. It is hard to tell when it will end.
Rule No. 08: Love is not a piece of work. It cannot give you success. Failure is never part of love.
Rule No. 09: Be ready to take a roller-coaster ride with love. It can be exciting and thrilling. But at the end of the day, it is just a ride.
Rule No. 10: Love cannot take away your pride or ego. Look to see if you have them in beginning.

These 10 rules probably had given you another perspective in life. More to go, in total, she wrote 20 rules, if you are interested, you can email me.

So what is love to you? I supposed it is hard to explain.
To me, love is a force, it is the force that keeps me going everything, and it is the driving force behind everything that I do.

I always say that this world is not all about of the poor, the starving, it is all about lack of love and in this well of love that each of us has, some are afraid to give because they scared that it may run dry, some don’t know how to give. What about you?

No comments: