03 March 2009

My freckles are fading

As far as I have memories, I always remember that I have freckles on my face.
Just like those Caucasian, and I always feel special about them being on my face.
Until recently, my freckles was so bad that I have friends telling me this: I told you drew them on your face.. =(

And during CNY, my 2nd uncle was so shock to see me… (He is very knowledgeable in TCM and natural healing…) According to him, I look like some sick patient and he insist that there is something wrong with my liver.

Just 1 week after CNY, I was down with Chronic Sinusitis.. (God, it torture me for a month already!!!) After 2 weeks of western medication, things are not working out, worst still there were some complications... so I turn to take TCM instead. I met this old physician and he said the same thing as my uncle.. and surprisingly my liver is the cause of sinus..
Now 2 weeks into TCM.. I’m seeing that my freckles are fading… Yeah !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa... are you ok Ross?