19 March 2009

Acceptance

Do you accept who you are?
Do people accept who you are?
Do you accept people for who they are?

To be “acceptance” is a big word in life.
Demonstrating this word in non-verbal communication will be a life long goal of mine.
In this realistic and judgmental world that we are in, I think we just have no time for acceptance.
Practicing acceptance at home? At this point in time, I must emphasize that I am referring to healthy acceptance. Personally, I feel that people are just too eager to change or judge others.
Emotionally, (Not that I am EMO) I feel that this society lack the warmth and care for others. People are generally very self-centered and too busy to care for others. (Perhaps, sometimes they don't even have time to care for themselves.)

Stop, think and FEEL! Are you connected for once? your heart, mind and soul?
Have our own actions put people off? Well, I’m guilty of that.
I really want to blog more about my recent experience, but I’m just so tired. Mentally and Physically.
I just know that I am still breathing… and my heart is beating. (a little slow though)...
But my blood is warm even i constantly feel cold. Now my eye-lids are heavy.....

ZzZzZzZz….
Rosie tucked in bed..... *lights off*

No comments: