02 March 2009

Job Satisfaction VS Income

90% of the people are in the profession / job /work that they either don’t like or they have no passion for. I just met up with a friend and we were on the topic, retrenchment. O yes. He is one of the “victims” from the US economic.
It would be heaven for people to be in the profession that is close to their heart. I’m not sure if you are one of the lucky ones, but I am.

Personally, monetary reward is nothing compare to the nutriment of my soul. I can’t see myself in a HIGHLY paid job and feel soulless. EEEEeeee.. is just like the living dead.
No idea how some people manage to survive that, and probably that’s what kept them “hanging” there like some soulless / wandering spirit…

Well, for sure I know that my experience, my life is so much richer than my income. What’s the purpose of having $ but you are not happy? Isn’t that sad? Yet at the same time, I don’t see how happy one can be being penniless. So where’s the balance?

No comments: