15 September 2008

What is Love ?

Is meeting soul mate a big challenge nowadays?
Someone confessed in an email below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have everything for happiness in my life: family, a good work and friends. But I am not happy, because I am very lonely. I miss the one thing, which will make me happy- love. What is it? Why people look for it for many years? I am a woman who doesn't give up and I look for my love for many years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my reply, I wrote love is what you determine it to be. Many people associate finding soul mate as what love is. What about you?

Well, open your heart and mind and maybe you would see more love around you.

3 comments:

Ahsun Wrote down Here @ said...

Love is really a personal thing....some people perceived it as physical intimacy....some look at it as 'connection' in the heart and soul....really....diff. pts of view of love can gives different meaning to a person....

Anonymous said...

Someone told me....True love is:

"when you want to spend everyday with that one person, and you can't imagine Life without them"

"when you would give up everything for that one person's happiness, you would give up everything just to see them smile, that smile of theirs that seems to light up the whole world"

"When you would Leave that one person if that was the best thing for them, even if it would break your heart"

"when you want to spend every second of everyday with that one person"

"what i FEEL for HIM/HER"

Wilson said...

Love for me is giving without expectations..Putting the interest of the relationship above oneself..Love is communication without fear or hesitation..Love is also about letting go..I would guess love is almost impossible to define exactly anyways cos its a feeling and one could not pin it down with mere words although many have tried admirably. Above all love is blind..and it should bring u life instead of taking it from u..well i would comment more when i experience such love..