22 September 2008

He has not "I"

The smile behind the face is just beyond words.
The simple ‘I’ that many would have used in their sentence since age of you is not found in the vocabulary list. Life like a tape recorder and has got no ‘I’. Sigh.
There are just so much of unspoken that I have to piece them and yet there is so much to learn from him. People of his age would probably be thinking of what next for them in life and how much fun they are going to receive. He is just beginning to identify the meaning of “I”. I like …… is a sky high mission for me to work with. Will we have this day? I’m not sure. Or perhaps at least having the smile and not know everything maybe a better way of living. May the higher power give some guidance. God, show me the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyys rossana! anqing here:) heez..i'm interested in helping out with the year-end camps if it's possible. i'm currently in canberra, australia and i'll be back on 24th nov. sorry, i do not have your email so i decided to leave a msg here. can you please let me know your email address pls? my email add is angelia_lin@hotmail.com. thanks so much! take care loadddds!

cheers,
anqing:)

Nalogy said...

Hi Anqing..
haha.. you got the camps dates?
my email is rossana@akltg.com.
alternatively you can add me on msn: rossanachen@hotmail.com...